This program is for beginners who may want to:
1. See demos of tools to use to communicate online.
2. Do your own webinar or online video call.
3. Build your own website/blog the simple way.
4. Create a webpage to share a video or slideshow.
5. Create a product people can buy.
6. Offer a service and get payment for it online.
7. Leverage the expertise you gained in school/work into a tiny business.
8. Learn how to use Google Forms or Eventbrite for event registration.
9. Get focused 1:1 help from me on what you are working on.
10. Create an online program/online toolkit for students/friends/co-workers/the public.
11. Develop an eBook or PDF to offer.
12. Innovate how you work and stay sharp.
Darin Eich, Ph.D. is the author of
Innovation Step-by-Step: How to Create & Develop Ideas for your Challenge and Root Down & Branch Out: Best Practices for Leadership Development Programs. He is an innovation training workshop designer & facilitator, keynote speaker & the founder of InnovationLearning.org.
Darin's passion involves helping people to become themselves, find and live their strengths, and become more creative, innovative and successful leaders. Darin is a conference keynote speaker and helps institutions develop leadership programs & retreats. He also facilitates professional brainstorming and innovation sessions for large organizations. A variety of organizations listed below have utilized Darin's innovative facilitation, consulting, keynotes & workshops, and leadership development programs for training and innovation. Our programs and expertise have also been featured in various media publications.